Let me ask you a few questions:
- Did you start off the year by making a New Year's resolution to "get in shape"or "lose weight"?
- How many diets have you already been on this year alone?
- How many weeks have you promised yourself that you're going to "eat good" and exercise every day?
If you're like over 45 million Americans, you've been on AT LEAST one diet this year, and have contributed to the over $33 million spent annually on the quest to lose weight and get in shape. With 2/3's of the American adult population being overweight, the weight loss industry is booming, and raking in the cash as this growing group continues to try to find the "magic pill".
Sadly, and despite the growing girth of Americans, only 5% are actively pursuing ways to get moderate-to-vigerous bouts of exercise into their daily routines. ...AND in a recent study, 90% (yes 90%) of Americans stated that they "eat healthy"!!! Ok, we've got to be honest with ourselves here...if 90% of Americans were eating healthy, do you think that 2/3's of the adult population would be considered obese or overweight?
Come on people...how much is your health worth to you?
- How much is it worth to you to be able to see your children grow up and have children of their own?
- How much is it worth to you to be able to play with your kids (or grandkids) and not be gasping for breath?
- How much is it worth to you to be able to look and feel amazing in your wedding dress, and see his eyes tear up at that first glance of his beautiful, fit bride walking down the isle?
- How much is it worth to you to be able to go to your class reunion and wear the SAME size that you wore in high school?
- How much is it worth to you to be able to feel confident and sexy in your bathing suit...or naked?
- How much is it worth to you to not have to sit on the sidelines of life, and watch it pass you by because you're too out of shape to be an active participant in your own life?
Here's my suggestion to you...IF, and only IF, you're sick and tired of spinning your wheels...wasting your time and money...and not getting the results you want:
(1) Clean out your pantry and refrigerator...if it's not in your house, you can't eat it.
(2) Restock your pantry and refrigerator with: lean, low-fat proteins, vegetables, and fruits.
(3) STOP eating fast foods...the drive thru is NOT your friend!
(4) Hire a Personal Trainer (at least for a month or two) to get you going in the right direction
This is NOT a sales pitch! I don't care what Personal Trainer you find, but find one! I train clients in-person - a package costs $490 for 10 sessions (in "Personal Training world" that's pretty inexpensive). But, because so many people told me that they either couldn't afford that, lived too far away to train with me in person, travel too much to see a trainer on a regular basis, or would just rather exercise at home (for whatever reason), I created my Online Personal Trainer. It's the same service that I provide in-person, except it's online (or via an app on your smart phone). My online plan is 12 weeks, and costs LESS THAN $20 A WEEK (ummmm your drive-thru runs and lattes cost more than THAT...and where are they getting you?!?!) http://www.fitinyourpants.com