- Make sure that you get 6-8 good hours of sleep each night
- When going to parties, don't deprive yourself of the tempting "yummies", BUT only have a bite or two (remember NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING FIT FEELS)
- Eat a healthy "meal" before you head out to a party (small grilled chicken salad, broiled fish and vegi's, a protein shake…something healthy that will fill your tummy up)
- Drink alcohol if you must, BUT in moderation (drink a glass of water in between each alcoholic beverage, use water or tonic as your mixer, avoid getting sucked into the "shot" trap…just say "no" it's okay…really). IF YOU CHOSE TO DRINK, PLEASE DON'T DRIVE…IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT, AND A TAXI IS CHEAPER THAN A DUI…OR A DEATH.
- Put your supplements on your kitchen or bathroom counter in plain sight so you don't forget to take them
- Schedule yourself as an appointment on your calendar for exercise (you can find 30-40 minutes a day if you really want to…I promise)
- Sneak in ADDITIONAL exercise (park in the furthest spot when shopping, take the stairs, get a mini-workout in during TV commercials, take a walk at lunch)
- Drink lots and lots of water…no seriously…LOTS of water (carry a bottle in your purse and your car so you never have an excuse to drink something loaded with sugar)
- Eliminate soda, sugary processed foods, high fat processed foods, anything that has ingredients that you can't pronounce, fancy expensive coffees, office treats in little bowls (you're not a dog…you don't need a treat every time you go to the bathroom!)
- Eat your vegi's…AT EVERY MEAL (yes, even breakfast….sneak some spinach or peppers and onions into your scrambled eggs, or some spinach into your protein shake…and NO potatoes don't count as a vegi, so skip the hash browns)
- Replace one meal a day with a good quality protein shake (watch the amount of sugar in your shake)
- When you're not going to a party, if you MUST have something sweet, then let it be fruit…whole, real, unprocessed fruit.
- Keep an "emergency snack" in your purse and/or car (a good quality, low sugar protein bar, or bag of unsalted unprocessed nuts)
- Since stress causes weight gain, try to relax (treat yourself to relaxing bubble baths after your workouts or a hard day…spoil yourself with a pedicure or massage…read a book and sip on some green tea)
From now until the end of the year, I'm running a special on my Online Personal Trainer…4 months for the price of 3! That makes the cost of training with me only $59 a month!!!! With my Online Personal Trainer, I train you. You have access to me pretty much 24/7 with emails. We Skype twice a month to talk about your challenges, successes, and to go over your food journal. I created this program so I could reach, teach, and impact the lives of as many women as possible…irregardless of where you live, whether or not you can get a babysitter, whether or not you have access to a gym, whether or not you travel…you can still train with ME. I PERSONALLY filmed each and every exercise that I assign in my workouts so you can see exactly how to perform the exercise for maximum benefit and injury prevention. I PERSONALLY customize each of your workouts to your current fitness level, taking into consideration any injuries that you may have had. I PERSONALLY create progressive workouts so your body never has a change to plateau. You receive an email EVERY SINGLE DAY letting you know what your workout is for that day. I receive an email EVERY SINGLE DAY letting me know if you've completed your assigned workout for the day. This is a great way for you to take advantage of my knowledge and experience, and lose weight in the process. I'll be there with you EVERY STEP OF THE WAY! I WANT YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL! I WANT YOU TO ENJOY LIVING YOUR LIFE AGAIN. I WANT YOU TO GET YOUR SEXY BACK!!!!